You guys, if you've never been to South Beach I highly recommend putting it on your 'must travel to' list. It's insane. The beach is ridiculous, the water is clear blue and warm, and the food is so delicious.
Recommendations (based purely on my 3-day weekend excursion!)
1. Yardbird - ah-mazing Southern food and great drinks. Mac n cheese, nuff said.
2. PubBelly Sushi - so we were actually trying to go to PubBelly and got a little confused since the two restaurants are right next to each other. Even then, PubBelly sushi was delicious. Get the miso black cod, you won't be disappointed.
3. Fontaineblue Bleau Bar - the drinks here were fantastic. Hand crafted and had such a variety. Awesome people watching too.
4. Lincoln Ave - fun, outdoor mall with tons of shopping and good eats.
5. Beach - there really isn't anything better!
So you agree... you need to go to South Beach
Follow So You Agree...