Hello summer! This time of year means some awesome summer vacations. See where I'm heading to next week and what I'm looking to bring along.
I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about our upcoming trip to Cabo! I'm looking forward to doing some major r&r with my beau, soaking in the warm sun, enjoying fresh seafood, and finally wearing some of my warm-wear threads.
A few of my must-haves for traveling to warmer places:
- Easy tops (tank, tee & tunic) that can be mixed with different pairs of short shorts. It's the perfect look for exploring.
- Being a huge fan of only packing a carry-on, I like to bring shoes that can be worn day or night.
- You can't work on that tan without a bright suit! I like to have different cuts for tops so I don't get horrible tan lines.
- An extra large floppy hat that's not only chic but provides protection from the sun.
- Lightweight dresses for evening dinners and cover-ups.
- A large beach tote to carry magazines, h2o, sunnies, & lotion.
So you agree... these are the perfect beach items
Follow So You Agree...