Today marks So You Agree's 2nd birthday! See a few of my favorite looks from the past year, and some thoughts about personal style and blogging...
1. Posting daily - while I wish I had the time to create awesome posts every day, I just don't. So instead I make sure that I take extra time to make the posts I'm working on exceptional.
2. Friendships - I've been so lucky to have met some really fantastic women because of my blog. Even if I one day walk away from my little corner of the internet, I made friends with some great babes and will be forever grateful.
3. Being authentic - I will only work with brands that I truly believe in and think my readers would agree is something they'd see me in.
Personal Style Thoughts
1. I love color and patterns. I'm never afraid to try a new pattern or shade and think it's a great way to mix things up.
2. I'm still learning what cuts and shapes are best for my body. Sometimes there are styles and patterns I so desperately want to work and just don't. I'm learning to accept this, and of course remind myself that shoes will always fit :)
3. While I wish I could wear head to toe Chanel daily, it's just not in the cards for me and that's okay. I love the hunt of finding amazing designer pieces at affordable prices, supporting great local businesses who make one of a kind pieces, and saving my pennies for the items I want most.